Father’s Day has once again crept up on all those that celebrate it unawares. It’s time for children all over the world to celebrate their dad on the one day of the year that honours them exclusively. You have a few options:
1. Forget about Father’s Day altogether. Your presence in his life is present enough. He is a lucky man to have brought a wonder such as yourself into this world.
2. Forget Father’s Day and conveniently remember this Saturday. ‘It’s in the post,’ you’ll say re his present on Sunday. This may be the case, but it’s because you ordered it from Urban Outfitters yesterday afternoon after you got home from Grill’d, not because Australia Post has under-delivered.
3. SORT IT OUT NOW. ORDER IT ONLINE NOW. This man will never buy most things for himself, least of all a fragrance for himself. It is your job as his child to buy him the necessary items he is either too embarrassed or too impartial to purchase himself.
Perfume Clearance has done the hard yards for you and compiled our top 5 best-selling colognes for men that are sure to be a hit, whatever your Dad’s into.
- 1. Aramis Havana
Aramis Havana is FUN. This scent for men is novel, captivating and energetic. Comprising a complex bouquet of caraway, carnation and vetiver amongst other woody components, Havana is smoky, full-bodied and raw.
2. Issey Miyake L’Eau D’Issey Pour Homme
L’Eau D’Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake is the ultimate water scent for men. Mandarin, verbena, sage and waterlily are anchored by sandalwood and vetiver, culminating in a fresh fragrance perfect for the man who appreciates the great outdoors.
3. The Brilliant Game by Davidoff
The Brilliant Game is a forthright, refined fragrance that makes a statement. Simply comprised of orange blossom, cedarwood and tonka bean, this award-winning scent by Davidoff is for the businessman on a mission.
4. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio
Crowd favourite Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme was launched in 1996 and has remained number one in the world ever since. This scent is fresh, masculine and was inspired by the island of Pantelleria – ideal for the mountain climbing, lake swimming globetrotter dads among us.
5. Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren
Polo Blue is a crisp, refreshing aromatic fougere reminiscent of a day at the beach. This scent for men is ideal for day wear and really is everybody’s favourite- fit for any man. This is a one size fits all fragrance – if only the same could be said for his shoes.
Choose any or all of these Father’s Day fragrances for your Dad this Sunday and make his day!